Forest Fairy







Forest Fairy 

If only I could live in body suits and tulle skirts every day, this would be my uniform until the day I can't dress myself anymore. This boohoo mesh body suit is one piece that exudes sexiness without showing too much skin and its embroidered details makes it a piece so dear. It's only fitting to pair it with a forest green tulle skirt for a dark romantic twist to the outfit. This was inspired by Elie Saab's past seasons' couture looks.

Details:

Floral Embroidered top: Boohoo.com $35
Tulle skirt: ASOS Tulle Prom Skirt $105.58
Bag: Aldo 
Nude Pumps: Hush Puppies 





Touch me on my social media handles listed below. You can follow me on @clariecuppycakes (my personal instagram) or @sweetsx3 that for more makeup-centric posts.

Follow on Bloglovin



Comments

  1. wooow! this outfit is perfection * w * <3
    that top is so magical -I can't even handle the awesomeness!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I don't get side eyed by people walking on streets in a big poofy skirt, I'd wear this everyday! Haha <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.